These are the coffee tumblers we ordered for in-house use and staff. Authorized John1911 RTIC brand coffee tumblers. Navy Blue in color with the John1911 logo laser engraved on it. Each mug is 20oz. Has a metal handle incorporated into the body with a screw on lid.
Features & Technology
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Maximum temperature retention & insulates hands from the cold.
- No Sweat Exterior The outside stays dry. No need for a coaster.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Strong stainless steel construction.
- Coating The Navy Blue coating is spray-on DuraCoat, just like many firearms.
- Size 7 3/4” Height 3” Wide.
- Keeps Ice Longer Holds ice for up to 24 hours.
- Keeps it Hot Works great for hot beverages. Staff tested to 3 hours, then ran out of coffee. 😎
- Air Tight Seal Heavy duty lid seal locks in the cold.
- Easy Grip Base Taller base ensures a better grip.
- Integral Metal Handle Large enough for adult hands.
- Included Splash Proof Lid Flip-top lid prevents splashes.
- Security Against Spills Screw on lid keeps your beverage in your cup as you move about.
- Dishwasher Safe? RTIC suggests hand washing their mugs. But we have been dishwashing these things for many, many years with zero issues. Nada. Nothing. I suspect your experience will be the same. Unless your dishwasher is as hot as a volcano.